Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Using Gimp and considering breaking down and buying Illustrator

As a beginner to pattern pdf creation I have learned that I probably need to either breakdown and buy a professional costly program (like Adobe Illustrator) or spend the time learning a program that's free like Gimp.  Scanning my designs is not a problem, however the images are not cleaned up enough for me to offer for sale or as public free patterns...  so my budget and I have decided to fall in love with Gimp!  Oh yes, Gimp I am going to love you and work you to death until I have patterns so squeaky clean and beautiful that I can offer them online.  Because you deserve it (you the reader, yes you, yeah you!)!  

You can help me learn Gimp tricks if you like and even take credit on my site.  I have just finished the download of Gimp and hope to share some of my exploits and tips with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment